Easter egg hunts are always a fun way to get out with your family and enjoy the great spring weather here in Florida. We’ve done some research and found a good number of the best-recommended Easter egg hunts around. Browse through each one below, or click on a city link to jump to the events closest to you!
Easter Egg-cellent Celebration
Wednesday, Apr 9
Amaya Papaya: 10:30am – 12:30pm
Join us for a fun morning of bubbles, story time, crafts, Papaya Parachute time and an Easter egg hunt!
Included with regular admission $9.99
3385 S.US 17-92 Suite 269
Metro Life Church
Saturday, April 19
Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm
Location: 910 S. Winter Park Drive, Casselberry, FL 32707
Something eggcellent is hatching at Metro Life Church on April 19th. It’s an old-fashioned Easter Egg Hunt! While the festivities begin at 10am, the hunts will take place starting at 11am for ages 1-10. We hope to see you there!
Trinity’s The Big Hunt
Come join Trinity Assembly as we host our free annual Big Hunt! With over 30,000 Easter eggs, tons of bounce houses, rock wall climbing, face painting and positive music you can be assured to have an amazing family fun filled day! Don’t miss it!
Multiple Hunt Times:
- 0-2 Years Old- 10:30AM & 12:30PM
- 3-5 Years Old- 10:30AM & 12:30PM
- 6-8 Years Old- 11:00AM & 1:00PM
- 9-12 Years Old- 11:30AM & 1:30PM
Orlando’s Favorite Easter Egg Hunt at Green Meadows Farm in Kissimmee
April 17 – 20, 2014
Easter Egg Hunts at Green Meadows Farm is an awesome family fun event! Enjoy the thrill of watching your children running and searching the grounds of the farm for small treasures at our annual Easter Egg Hunt. Be sure to bring your Easter basket…and your bunny smiles!
Bellalago’s Annual BellaPalooza
On April 12th, the BellaPalooza, arts and crafts fair, carnival games, and Health Fair is finally here! The Easter Egg Hunt (0-5 years, 7-9 years, and 10 years) will start at 9am. After the Easter Egg Hunt, let the fun begin with the carnival and Fair. Food trucks will be selling their specialties and the DJ will be mixing the beats! Free entrance. Event is from 9am-2pm. Open to the public and guests of all ages are welcome! Address is 1220 Lago Vista Ct. Kissimmee, FL 34746
The Magic 107.7 Easter Egg Hunt
Location: Reiter Park, Longwood, FL (301 W. Warren Ave, Longwood, FL 32750)
Date: Saturday, April 19, 2014
Times: 9:30am – 12:00pm
Parking: City of Longwood will assist with parking.
Bunny Breakfast Information:
Hop over to the Longwood Community Building for breakfast with the Easter Bunny. Enjoy all you can eat pancakes, along with sausage, juice, coffee, milk and water. Breakfast will be served between 8:30-10:30 with seatings taking place every 30 minutes. Venture Photography will be there to take pictures of you and the Easter Bunny.
Children under 2 are free, kids 3-10 are $5.50 and adults are $7.50. Registration will begin on March 31st.
18 years ago the Magic 107.7 Easter Egg Hunt was started as the Lake Mary Easter Egg Hunt and was located at Lake Mary City Hall. A couple of years later it was renamed to the Seminole County Easter Egg Hunt. It stayed at the Lake Mary City Hall for 7 years before it was relocated to other places (i.e. Reiter Park in Longwood, Trotwood Park and Central Winds in Winter Springs along with UCF in 2009). In 2006 the hunt was renamed to the Magic 107.7 Easter Egg Hunt and has grown from an attendance of only a few hundred people to over 10000 in 2013. This year the hunt is at Reiter Park in Longwood once again.
Look at what there is to do:
- Over 18,000 eggs to hunt
- Over 20 Booths that are completely free of charge, including:
- Bring your camera for pictures with the Easter Bunny
- Easter Basket Competitions – Make or decorate an Easter Basket and bring it with you. After your hunt, drop by the Judging Tent for our judges to admire your creation. Awards will be presented at Noon, at the stage area.
- And. so much more,
The best part is there is no cost to participate in the hunts, basket competitions, booths or parking. Concessions will be sold to satisfy your appetite.
Easter Egg Hunt with Easter Bunny Visit
Pony Rides $5.00, Hay Rides $5.00
BBQ Chuck Wagon – BBQ, Hot Dogs, Water & Drinks
Bounce House, Kids Playground, Animals, Live Music, Face Painter, Artists, Great Outdoors Fun for the Whole Family!
EASTER EGG HUNT
- Ages 3-7 Runs @ 12:00
- Ages 8-12 Runs @ 1:00
Family Pictures with the Easter Bunny *Family Portrait Special: $20, Picture with Easter Bunny $18.00, Photo Frame Craft $3.00
* Includes: Take Home Personal Family Portrait with the Easter Bunny and Photo Frame Craft to assemble and personalize yourself.
Frame Craft: Picture Frame you assemble and personalize with your child for lasting memories to take home as a momentum of the special day.
Easter Celebration featuring Jellybean the Unbreakable Egg
Saturday, April 05, 2014 – Sunday, April 06, 2014
Saturday, April 12, 2014 – Sunday, April 13, 2014
15426 County Road 48, Astatula
Egg Hunts, Breakfast with Easter Bunny Among April Activities in N. Brevard
- The 4th Annual Easter Day of Fun at 3 p.m. Friday, April 11, at Walter Butler Community Center, located at Bernice G. Jackson Park, 4201 North U.S. Highway 1, Cocoa (Sharpes.) Participants will enjoy a free egg hunt, face painting, crafts and more. Participants should bring egg carriers. This event is co-sponsored with North Cocoa Civic League. Call (321) 433-4448 for more information.
- There will be two free egg hunts and a movie at Fay Park, 6315 Depot Road in Port St. John, on Saturday, April 12. Children ages 5 and under will hunt at 5 p.m. Children ages 6 through 12 should bring a flashlight for the egg hunt starting at 8:15 p.m., and all participants should being their own egg carrier. Immediately following Brevard County Parks and Recreation would like to welcome everyone to see the movie “Frozen.” Call (321) 633-1904 for more information.
- Isaac Campbell Sr. Park will host a free egg hunt starting at 2 p.m. Friday, April 18. All participants should bring their own egg carrier. This event is co-sponsored by the Isaac Campbell Sr. Group and local Community Churches. Call (321) 264-5040 for more information.
- Cuyler Park will host a free egg hunt at 4 p.m. Friday, April 18. All participants should bring their own egg carriers. Call (321) 264-5045 for more information.
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny, for children 10 years of age and under, will be held at 9 a.m. Saturday, April 19, at Sand Point Park, 101 N. Washington Avenue, Titusville. There will be a pancake breakfast, crafts and egg hunt. Remember to bring your own egg carrier and camera. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Tickets are $3 for each adult and $5 for each child. Pre-registration is recommended at Sandrift Community Center, 585 N. Singleton Ave., Titusville. Call (321) 264-5037 for more information.
15100 Lake Pickett Rd
Orlando, FL 32820
St. Luke’s Lutheran Church and School:
Easter Eggstravaganza on Sunday, April 13 at 12:30pm in Oviedo.
Hot dog lunch
Easter Egg Hunt
Family Scavenger Hunt
Invite your friends and bring your Easter basket for a fun filled afternoon.
Sanford’s Easter Eggstravaganza
Date: 4/19/2014 10:00 AM
Cost: Ages 12 and under Free
Location: Ft. Mellon Park
600 East 1st Street
Sanford , Florida 32771
All children ages 12 and under are invited to join us for this fun-filled event! the eggcitement begins with the arrival of the Easter Bunny and then the hunt begins! Don’t forget to bring your basket to fill with lots of eggs and surprises! Enjoy moonwalks and face painters. For more information, call 407.688.5120
Winter Park 60th annual Easter Egg Hunt
When: Saturday, April 19, 2014 @ 9:30 AM
Where: Central Park West Meadow in downtown Winter Park
Presented by the City of Winter Park, this fun-filled event will provide as much excitement and laughs for adults as it will for youngsters. Children up to 10 years of age can begin lining up at 9:30 a.m. The hunt will begin promptly at 10 a.m. Children with special needs are also encouraged to join in the fun. Over 10,000 eggs will be placed throughout Central Park. As always, children who come up empty handed will still be able to enjoy special treats at the designated candy area.