Community RSS feed for this section

im-that-mom-posting-ponies-and-rainbows-on-social-media-but-this-is-whats-really-going-on2

I’m that mom posting ponies and rainbows on social media, but what was ACTUALLY happening?

A couple weeks ago, I was that mom. The one filling your news feed with cute kid pictures, celebration (ala the world series), and general happiness…while actually having the worst week EVER. Now that the election is over, I think a lot of us are WISHING for more ponies and rainbows on Facebook. Today one of my […]

Continue Reading 1
lake-mary-images

KIDS URGENT CARE, BRINGING SMILES BACK 7 DAYS A WEEK

We are incredibly thankful for Kids Urgent Care’s sponsorship at our Hang with Heroes event! We want to shine a spotlight on them to share even more details that are important for families in Central Florida!From late night tummy aches to unexpected bumps and breaks – Florida Hospital for Children’s Kids Urgent Care provides trusted, […]

Continue Reading 0
macys-fb-event

Celebrate the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade at Florida Mall

March into Macy’s for an afternoon of fun as we get ready for the 90th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade™!  We’ll have exciting activities, great giveaways* including a Sinclair Oil® DINO™ inflatable, Pirate’s Booty® snacks, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid® temporary tattoos and more for kids of all ages. If you take a look at […]

Continue Reading 2
the-school-facebook-page

The School Facebook Page and the Moms Who Post There

This year our daughters transferred from a small K-8 school to a large public middle school. To put the change in perspective, their current 7th grade class is about the same size as their entire old school. While the transition has been easier than I expected, it’s been strange to go from knowing most of the parents […]

Continue Reading 3
facebook-post-hang-with-heroes

Hang with Heroes and Touch the Truck!

Orlando Moms Blog is thrilled to announce our Hang with Heroes event, on Saturday October 22 from 10am-1pm at Gemini Springs in DeBary, Florida. HUGE thanks to our TITLE SPONSOR, Strategies, Inc. Based in Daytona Beach FL, Strategies Inc helps parents solve their child’s behavior challenges through Applied Behavior Analysis. With over 20 years of experience, […]

Continue Reading 0
blog-post-costco-2016

Our COSTCO Must-Haves

Costco is sponsoring this event but we genuinely love Costco and are thrilled to partner with them! My Must-Haves from Costco We have three kids, and all three have passed me up in height. So it’s fair to say that we have 5 adult-sized people in our home. This affects my grocery budget like you wouldn’t believe! […]

Continue Reading 1
pumpkin-patches-in-central-florida3

2016 Ultimate Guide to Fall Events in Central Florida!

Fall is here! So grab your Pumpkin Spice Latte and check out our 2016 Ultimate Guide to Fall Events in Central Florida! From pumpkin patches, mazes and farms, trick or treating and Oktoberfest, this will be your BEST resource for all things Fall and Halloween! Did we miss an event? Let us know by emailing [...]
Continue Reading 1
oktoberfest2016

2016 Guide to Oktoberfest in Central Florida

Mmmmm, it’s time to enjoy delicious brats, sauerkraut and beer with the bonus of good music because… It’s OKTOBERFEST! Check out our list of Oktoberfest festivities around Central Florida! PROST! Sanford Oktoberfest Oktober 14th from 6:00 to 11:00 205 E 1st St, Sanford, Florida 32771 On Friday, Oktober 14th from 6:00 to 11:00 the celebration moves […]

Continue Reading 0
omb-turns-3

OMB’s 3RD Birthday Bash! {Re-cap}

Orlando Moms Blog is so excited to announce that September marks OMB’s 3rd birthday! To celebrate, Paper Goat Post hosted a fabulous Birthday Bash for our team of contributors, mombassadors, and some of our special friends at their NEW store front! The new space is beautifully designed with custom, hand-written floors done by Paper Goat Post’s […]

Continue Reading 0
free-flu-shotsc

Centra Care’s Flu Shot Event

With over 600 free flu shots given out in a three hour period last week, Florida Hospital Centra Care and Get Healthy Florida are answering community demand for the vaccination and have added an eighth clinic location to their 2016 Fast & Free Flu Shot schedule. Like all other Fast & Free Flu Shot clinics this season, the […]

Continue Reading 0
jbf

Just Between Friends Children’s Consignment Sale 2016!

Orlando Moms, you don’t want to miss this sale! The BIG Just Between Friends Children’s Consignment Sale is happening this week at XL Soccer World! September 23-25th – doors open daily at 9am Expect savings of 50-90% off of retail on top children’s brand names! What’s Just Between Friends Children’s Consignment Sale?! A HUGE sale […]

Continue Reading 0
making-mom-friends

Making Mom Friends

I lived the first 34 years of my life in New Orleans, where my parents and their parents and their parents (and so on) lived their entire lives. I had no intention whatsoever of living anywhere else until I met my future husband on a vacation. He lived in Orlando. And so I moved to […]

Continue Reading 1
HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com