Do you want to be a part of the Orlando Moms Blog team?
We are looking for local moms to join our team!
Our team of moms inspire, encourage, support, inform, and simply share this journey of motherhood we’re all navigating together. They are moms of all ages, with kids in every stage, who have a passion to connect moms in our community on and offline.
They are unique, talented, transparent. They share their parenting perspectives openly in an effort to encourage YOU… moms, dads, and other caregivers in Orlando.
Our next Contributor could be YOU! Join our open call to add individuals to our team! This is a volunteer position… but there are some really fun perks in exchange for your time and energy.
What You GIVE…
- Your passion for moms, kids, and the Central Florida area
- Your unique, fun, and transparent perspective
- Reliability, team-spirit, flexibility, and a great attitude
- One to two original posts per month on the topic of your choice (within the brand and mission of OMB)
- Availability for in-person quarterly contributor meetings
- One year commitment, beginning April 2015
- Your passions, talents, and skills serving on event committees, special projects, and more
What You GET…
- New connections, new friendships, and an amazing experience!
- Social and direct networking with a huge community of moms (and kids) in Orlando
- Team meetings at local venues and invitations to other special events
- Your photo and bio on the OMB Contributor page (with links to your personal blog and/or social media handles if you choose to share them)
- Access to the our Contributors Facebook group and other internal communications and resources
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media, and event management
- Opportunity to test out products and/or services for review as they become available to OMB
What You Need To Do To Apply… Deadline is March 31, 2015
Complete the questionnaire below and hit send! Good Luck! Please fill out the application on your computer, not mobile. Thanks!