If you haven’t decided yet what you’ll be making for dessert on 4th of July, whatever you make….make it simple. If you’re like most of us, you’ll have a house full of friends & family, the grill going, kids playing, music blasting – all getting ready for the fireworks. The last thing you need is more prepping, so try making these “4th of July S’mores Cones”.
These cones are so easy to make whether you’re using a grill, campfire or oven. The clean up is minimal and better yet, everyone can make their own combination.
- Ice cream cones (I used Gluten Free sugar cones) and Waffle Cones
- Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks (dark, milk, or white)
- Cereal (Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, or any sugary cereal you have in the pantry)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Place the ingredients in to individual bowls, plates, or plastic cups.
- Fill each cone with as many ingredients as you want.
- Wrapped each cone and place in the oven, on the grill or over the campfire for approximately 10 -15 min. Let cool for 5 min ***foil will be hot**.
- Unwrap and enjoy! You may or may not want to add a scoop of ice cream on top!