Community RSS feed for this section

Road-Trip-Blue-Springs

It’s Time to See the Manatees at Blue Spring State Park!

by Kim Hays former OMB contributor The manatees are coming! The manatees are coming! One super-special perk about living in Central Florida is the annual opportunity to witness the gathering of endangered and oh-so-cute sea cows in their natural habitat at Blue Spring State Park in Orange City in Volusia County. As the water in […]

Continue Reading 1
coc2

Community Spotlight: Champion of Choices Empowers Students to Stand Up Against Bullying

Orlando Moms Blog is committed to supporting our community by spotlighting local organizations making a positive impact in our region and beyond. Today, in honor of National Bullying Prevention Month, we introduce you to Orlando’s Champion of Choices Program which seeks to empower students to “stand up, step up and speak up” against bullying. ———- […]

Continue Reading 0
OMB_032

Introducing the Orlando Moms Blog team

Last week our awesome team of contributors gathered for group photos in the iconic Lake Eola Park. With its famous fountain, swan boats, and towering buildings, this Central Florida landmark represents the heart of Orlando. It was the first time our entire team had been together, and though our meeting was short (90% humidity = […]

Continue Reading 0
IMG_9219-medium

Welcome to Orlando Moms Blog

by Elisabeth Myrick former OMB Contributor Making friends as an adult is hard. Making friends after you have kids, and in an area as widespread as Central Florida is even harder. There. I said it. I don’t know what it is, but for me, it seemed like after having my daughter, I lost all ability […]

Continue Reading 5
HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com