Every parent loves the word, “free” – even more so when used together with the word, “kids.” I mean honestly, happiness is kids eating their food no matter what. Am I right? When that food is free, it’s pure happiness. Here is a list of restaurants in the greater Orlando area that offer a ‘kids eat free’, or at least an almost free dining option.
Alphabetized by name of restaurant.
- Amigo’s (verified Altamonte Springs location): Tuesday
- Ale House: Tuesday
- Applebee’s: Tuesday ($.99)
- Beef O’Brady’s: Tuesday (Dine-in Only)
- Bob Evan’s: Tuesday (after 4 PM)
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Wednesday (5PM – 7:00PM, $1.99)
- Denny’s: Tuesday
- Duffy’s: Wednesday
- Firehouse Subs: Wednesday
- Friendly Confines: Tuesday
- Frogger’s: Wednesday (4PM – 7 PM)
- Gators Dockside: Tuesday (5:30 PM – 8:00 PM)
- Golden Corral: Tuesday ($2.99 buffet)
- Graffiti Junction: Tuesday
- IHOP: Thursday
- IKEA: Tuesday
- Jersey Mike’s Subs: Sunday
- Kobe’s Steakhouse: Tuesday
- Mellow Mushroom: Tuesday
- Moe’s Southwest Grill: Tuesday
- Peach Valley Cafe: Monday
- Perkins: Monday – Friday (With adult entree)
- Texas de Brazil: Tuesday (Kids 2 & under)
- Texas Roadhouse Grill: Tuesday ($1.99)
- Tony Roma’s: Tuesday
We can’t forget about dessert… Is your child under 40 inches? Free ice cream cone at Brusters! Pets get a free cone too!
If you know of a restaurant around town that offers a Kids Eat Free/Almost Free option, feel free to comment below and we will update our list! After all, Orlando Moms know best. 🙂
Did you use this guide for your dinner plans? Tag @OrlandoMomsBlog on Instagram and use the hashtag #OMBKidsEatFree for a chance to be featured!
Disclaimer: Most Kids Eat Free options are with a purchase of a regular priced menu item and/or adult meal. These deals may change and may only be accurate at participating locations. We will strive to keep this post updated but we encourage you to verify with your local restaurants to confirm. Some restrictions may apply.