Many new moms (myself included), cannot wait to get out of the house with their little one. Finding things to do with your baby can be challenging though, especially if you’re nursing and just learning to be out and about with baby in tow. I’ve come to love going to Mommy and Me classes. They are a great way to enjoy time with your baby in a supportive environment, all while meeting other new moms.
For those of you who are ready to get out of the house with your new little bundle of joy, I’ve compiled a quick list of some of Orlando’s Mommy and Me classes so you don’t have to do the research (because with a new baby, who has time for that!). And if I missed any great Mommy and Me classes or groups that you enjoy, please post in the comments below so other new moms can benefit, too!
Mommy and Me Fitness Classes
- Full Circle Yoga
- Shine On Yoga
- Stroller Yoga
- Baby Boot Camp Orlando
Mommy and Me Story Times
- Orange County Library System
- Seminole County Library System
- Pottery Barn Kids in the Mall at Millenia
- Barnes and Noble
- Harry P. Leu Gardens
- Central Florida Zoo
Mommy and Me Education/Resource Classes
- Florida Hospital Breastfeeding Friendship Network
- Winnie Palmer Mother/Baby T.E.A.
Mommy and Me Music
- Mr. Richard plays at various venues across Orlando
- Grow and Sing Studios (one free class)
Mommy and Me Music/Art/Play Classes
- Gymboree (one free class)
- My Gym (one free class)
- Shaynas Village