Guess what Orlando!? MONSTER JAM® TRIPLE THREAT is coming to Orlando like never before! You don’t want to miss this! This event will make memories that will last a lifetime!
Don’t forget to take along some ear protection for the kids… it gets LOUD!
MEET ZOMBIE DRIVER BARI MUSAWWIR!
- Little fans ages 12 and under are encouraged to sport their favorite Zombie gear and can get their faces painted like a zombie, courtesy of Hart and Huntington Tattoo artists.
- Ocoee resident Bari Musawwir (Zombie), the first local driver to ever appear in a Monster Jam (he is also the sport’s first African American driver and won Rookie of the Year in 2012) will take photographs and sign autographs with fans.
- Get up close to the Zombie speedster and ATV that will be used during the competition when Monster Jam Triple Threat Series opens for the first time in Orlando on Saturday, August 18th with shows at 1 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Flash drawing for one lucky fan plus three guests attending the event to stay for dinner with Musawwir. Must be present to win at time of drawing at 7:15 p.m.
- The public can enjoy food and drink specials.
- Free parking is available on-site on a first-come, first-serve basis for Ace customers.